Orders are delivered during the same work day if:
- The product information includes a note „Fast shipping“;
- The order is submitted on a work day (except Monday, if you choose SmartPOST) before 11:00;
- SmartPOST or Omniva parcel terminals connected to the express delivery network of the respective service provider are selected as the delivery method.
Fast shippings are delivered for free if the cost of the order is over 29 €.
The next business day delivery is applicable if:
- The products are marked with the “Next business day delivery” label and have the next business day’s date indicated;
- The order is placed before 14:00 on a business day;
- The products are to be delivered within territory of the Republic of Estonia.
NB! If at least one of the products has the comment “Delivery in 2 to 4 weeks” (books in English, which are ordered from abroad), then the whole order will be shipped as a single parcel in 2 to 4 weeks.
Free delivery if:
- The price of the ordered products exceeds 29 € and you select a parcel terminal as the delivery method (except for the “cash on delivery” option) in Estonia;
- The price of the ordered products exceeds 50 € and you select a post office or courier as the delivery method in Estonia.
- The pick-up place of the order is a Rahva Raamat store (valid for all orders).
It is possible to order from the Rahva Raamat online store without signing up as a loyal customer.
How to order?
Choose the product that you wish to order. By clicking on the button “Buy”, the selected product automatically goes to your basket.
You can see the contents of your basket by clicking on the link “Your basket” at the top of the page. There you can change the quantity of the products and delete products from the list, if necessary.
Once you have completed the order, choose the delivery method and enter the shipping address.
After that choose the payment method and pay for your order.
After completing the payment, make sure to click on the button “Return to the seller”. The order will be processed after receiving the payment.
Omniva delivers the order to a parcel terminal with a fee of 2,69 €.
Omniva with payment on pick-up (except products ordered from abroad) delivers the order to a parcel terminal with a fee of 4,99 €.
SmartPOST delivers the order to a parcel terminal with a fee of 2,69 €.
The order is delivered to a post office of Eesti Post with a fee of 4,99 €.
ELS courier delivers the order with a fee of 4,99 €.
You can always pick up your order for free from any of the Rahva Raamat stores.
Payment methods: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, VISA or MasterCard credit cards.
Ordering outside Estonia
Rahva Raamat offers the opportunity to order books outside Estonia. To order products outside Estonia, add the products you wish to buy to the basket, choose "International shipping" as the delivery method, enter the shipping address and choose the country of delivery from the list of countries. Depending on the country, the shipment takes 7 to 30 working days. The cost of the shipping depends on the number of items ordered and the destination country.
The exact cost is calculated based on the shipping address and shown at the bottom right of the page.
In case of questions, please look "Frequently Asked Questions" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a description of the problem and/or the order number (WTxxxxxxx). We will respond to your e-mail on weekdays from 09:00 to 17:00.