Grow fresh Arugula in your indoor herb garden!
Arugula is an aromatic, peppery-flavored salad green. Also known as rocket, roquette, rugula and rucola, this green is beyond popular in Italian cuisine. And it's super healthy! Many studies have suggested that increasing consumption of plant foods like arugula decreases the risk of obesity, diabetes and heart disease while promoting a healthy complexion and overall lower weight.
Click & Grow Arugula benefits:
- High in vitamin A, C, K and a multitude of other healthy minerals and vitamins
- Super easy to grow all year round in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden
- Arugula is easy to incorporate into any meal for a healthier diet
- No GMO's, pesticides or herbicides - just clean food
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Full size in: 4 - 5 weeks
Enjoy for: 4 - 5 weeks
- Arugula is a heat sensitive plant that produces more growth if grown at 64 to 72 °F (18 to 22°C).
- You may start harvesting single leaves approximately 25 days after planting or harvest the whole plant after one month of growing - it is up to you.
- Harvest the whole pod in 30 to 35 days - at this point it tastes best and has the highest nutritional value.
- If your Arugula starts to flower, you can use these edible little white flowers to garnish your dishes... But don't expect it to grow more edible leaves after that - the plant is done after flowering.
MADE IN ESTONIA
|Sari||CLICK AND GROW|