Grow fresh Kale in your indoor herb garden!
An excellent source of vitamin C, Red Kale provides iron, vitamin A, calcium, magnesium, potassium, protein, carbohydrates and dietary fiber. Red Kale is a meaty green that compliments rich complex flavors such as grilled pork, pancetta, sausage, garlic, chiles, onions, thyme and caraway. Kale yeah!
Cooking tip: Sautee or braise the mature leaves, or use the new sprouts raw in salads.
Click & Grow Kale benefits:
- Kale is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Growing Kale will be 100% hassle-free in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen
- You'll get to enjoy this known superfood all year round
- No GMO's, pesticides or herbicides - just the cleanest food
Sprouts in: 1 weeks
Full size in: 4 weeks
Enjoy for: 4 - 8 weeks
- You can start harvesting in approximately one month by picking off the larger outer leaves first.
- Harvest gradually by moving towards the heart of the plant until the pod is a maximum of two months old.
- Alternatively, you may harvest the whole plant one month after planting. Just keep in mind not to allow it to age over two months.
- If it ages it may loose its nutritional value and signature flavor.
MADE IN ESTONIA
|Sari||CLICK AND GROW|