Corporate cultures, global mindsets, and employee priorities are changing, which means management and human resources departments must also evolve. To ensure teams are well crafted, motivated, and successful, managers and HR professionals must step outside their comfort zone and adapt to younger, newer ways of thinking-they must become Agile.
In Agile People, management consultant Pia-Maria Thoren outlines how managers, human resources professionals, company decision-makers, and employees can adopt the flexible, fluid, customer-focused mindset of modern tech companies to inspire their workers and strengthen their organizations.
This essential handbook explains both the theories and practical applications behind the Agile framework, showing how companies can do the following:
- Create a structure and culture for an organization to meet future challenges
- Give management and HR the changed mindset and the tools to facilitate employee drive and performance
- Empower employees to become motivated stakeholders
- Adopt hiring practices that value attitude, behavior, and competence
- Create a passionate, loyal, and accomplished workforce
No matter the size of a company, it can benefit from an Agile mindset and launch into a future filled with successful leadership and motivated employees.